What is it?
Once the DataMilk Sensor is integrated on your site, DataMilk automatically analyzes usage of your site and generates a real time report of the financial value of each page on your site.
Why is it valuable?
- Promote high value but hard to discover pages on your site.
- Direct more advertising budget towards high value pages to increase traffic and generate more revenue.
Explanation of columns:
- Title of the page.
- Image identified by DataMilk AI and used for DataMilk smart components and can be used by your UI to promote the page.
- The URL of the page being measured.
- Type such as Product Listing Page, Product Page, Search Results Page.
Navigation Score (NAV)
- How frequently a page is visited by shoppers.
- Higher score = higher frequency. Lower score = lower frequency.
Conversion Score (CVR)
- Relative conversion score of users that converted and visited the page.
- Note: this is a rank/score value, not a conversion percentage value.
- Higher score = higher conversion rate. Lower score = lower conversion rate.
Median Order Value Score (MOV)
- Relative order value of the page to the business.
- Higher score = higher order value. Lower score = lower order value.
Potential Revenue [CVRxMOV]
- The potential revenue score of a page derived by multiplying the conversion score by the order value score.
- Higher score = higher potential revenue. Lower score = lower potential revenue.
Current Revenue [NAVxCVRxMOV]
- The current revenue score of a page derived by multiplying the navigation score by the conversion rate score by order value score.
- Higher score = higher current revenue. Lower score = lower current revenue.