What is it?
Once the DataMilk Sensor is integrated on your site, DataMilk automatically analyzes usage of your site and generates a real time report of the financial value of each page on your site.
Why is it valuable?
- Promote high value but hard to discover pages on your site.
- Direct more advertising budget towards high value pages to increase traffic and generate more revenue.
Explanation of columns:
- This is the URL of a given page
- Type such as Collection/Product Listing Page, Product Page, Search Results Page, etc..
- How frequently a page is visited by shoppers.
- Higher score = higher discoverability
- Relative conversion score of users that converted and visited the page.
- Note: this is a rank/score value, not a conversion percentage value.
- Higher score = higher conversion rate. Lower score = lower conversion rate.
Order Value Score
- Relative median order value of the page for the business.
- Higher score = higher order value. Lower score = lower order value.
Conversion x Order Value
- The column ranks the potential revenue score of a page derived by multiplying the conversion score by the order value score.
- Higher score = higher potential revenue. Lower score = lower potential revenue.
Conversion x Order Value x Navigation
- This column ranks the current revenue score of a page derived by multiplying the navigation score by the conversion rate score by order value score.
- Higher score = higher current revenue. Lower score = lower current revenue.
- This column enables users to block specific collection pages from appearing in the Smart Navigation component