How does it work?
- Smart FOMO is powered by DataMilk’s real-time data pipelines. With no extra work from your team, we’re able to track how products are selling and use AOV to determine the most valuable items in your catalog.
What is the logic behind the Smart FOMO 'Limited Supply' tag?
- Smart FOMO constantly looks at a sliding window of latest converted sessions and understands which products are trending.
- Smart FOMO appears for the top 20-30% of products based on purchase signals.
- Purchase signals are customers who purchased something while they viewed the product during the shopping session.
- DataMilk AI layers on top only showing the component when it thinks it will optimize for revenue/gross profit based on session signals. So, it may or may not show during a user's session.
- We also give customers control over the style, look and feel, text, and animation. Contact your Customer Success Manager to facilitate any of these requests
Is Smart FOMO connected to our database of inventory?
- Smart FOMO does not connect to a customer database.
Can DataMilk disable Smart FOMO (Limited Supply tags) for specific products or pages?
- Yes, DataMilk can hide tags based on text on the page (prices, words like gift cards) or specific URLs like a blacklist.